In June, churches across the Diocese of London are boosting their links with credit unions. Come and join us for a training event (with curry!) More here.
In this new report, we examine the growth among five east London churches which have been ‘planted’ over the past 10 years. Download it here.
We’re looking for a new finance manager to work part time. Do you have the skills to join us? We’d love to hear from you! Find out more here.
We work with a growing range of churches – including long-established congregations as well as new church plants. Our partner churches are from various denominations and styles. We believe churches in deprived and diverse areas have a vital role to play in the transformation of their communities and of wider society.
We equip churches through the practices of community organising, theological reflection and prayer. We also help them to use their resources more effectively for their mission. We undertake research to support their mission and share the lessons through publications, training and consultancy.
– We are recruiting a new Finance Manager. More details here.
– Our June news update sees us visit New York churches for inspiration and find out about churches in Credit Union Month. You can read it here.
– Our May news update contains details on our meeting with the new London Mayor, additions to our team and much more. You can read it here.
– Our April news update contains news about the London Mayoral assembly, church planting and the Living Wage. You can read it here.
– The CTC Community has been launched. You are invited to join us in our mission to resource local churches! Find out more here.